DESCRIPTIONOur Green Tea Facial Scrub Hydrates, Moisturizes and Exfoliates your skin!
Our 75% Organic Green Tea Facial Scrub controls oil, exfoliates, deeply purifies and reduces the look of pores.
Its' ultra healthy bioactive compounds actively work to flush out toxins from the skin while leaving your skin soft and supple.
What makes our scrub unique? Our 3 main ingredients are Matcha Green Tea, Lemongrass and SUGAR!
Basically, this is your new skincare bestie.
Green Tea Facial Scrub Benefits:
- - MAKEUP REMOVER: Easily remove your makeup with our organic, non-abrasive ingredients. Does not leave residue on skin.
- - REMOVES PORES / BLACKHEADS: The Combination of our active Matcha Tea & Lemon Grass naturally reduce the appearance of pores, blackhead and blemishes.
- - ELIMINATE CELLULITE / STRETCH MARKS: Apply sugar scrub to desired areas of cellulite and massage in circular motions for 30-60 seconds.
- - EXFOLIATES: Our all-natural Sugar will gently exfoliate your skin, getting rid of toxins and redness, resulting in even skin tone.
- - MOISTURIZES: Infused with Sweet Almond Oil, our scrub will leave your skin smooth and moisturized.
- ANTI-AGING: Premium Green Matcha Tea leaves will renew skin while reversing the aging process.
Appropriate for ALL skin types - Oily, Dry, Sensitive, or Combination Skin.
- - 75% Organic. No harmful chemicals or Preservatives.
- - 100% Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing!
- - Non-greasy. Will not leave a sticky residue.
- - Made in the USA! Right in our Teami Headquarters: Seminole, Florida!
Sucrose (Cane Sugar), Glycerin (Vegetable Based), Aqua (Distilled Water), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea), Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laruryl Sulfoscuccinate, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Green Tea & Lemongrass Botanical Essence, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chromium Oxide.
HOW TO USE?
Dampen face slightly with water. With fingertips, use small dollop in circular fashion on face and/or body for gentle exfoliation. Simply wash off with water and pat skin dry. Use 2-4 times weekly, as needed. Best applied morning and at night.